Goodbye Loc

ArmyofOne

they are making me move out of my apartment and into another one, so i am gonna be without internet for awhile...just thought i would let you all know. im not sure when i will have it up and running.

EDIT: actually they are moving someone else in with me, and i will have to get new internet connected.

they are making me move out of my apartment and into another one, so i am gonna be without internet for awhile...just thought i would let you all know. im not sure when i will have it up and running.

EDIT: actually they are moving someone else in with me, and i will have to get new internet connected.

I hope they don't move the chick that wrecked the Neon in with you. :lol::lol:

I hope they don't move the chick that wrecked the Neon in with you. :lol::lol:

they cant, females cannot be moved in with males in the same room.

Well thats no fun at all...

makes no difference, they still come down the hall ;)

And it was a false alarm, i just have to get my own internet connection in the next month, my old roomate decided to leave this connection on for another month.

Well thats no fun at all...

makes no difference, they still come down the hall ;)

And it was a false alarm, i just have to get my own internet connection in the next month, my old roomate decided to leave this connection on for another month.

Well at least you have a month to get it. That should be enough time.

Have you ever thought of making a " BLOG" page Army?

That way you could keep all of those interested in the day to day intracasies of your life up to date with what is new and happening on a daily basis !

That's not a half bad idea sk. B)

:cheers:

Hey , it would work great to log things that happen in an easy to follow chronological date format and as far as i know they are free and everywhere.

The closest i have been to them is the one they mentioned on the tv show "lost" , so i am not an expert in any way of them.

Army if you could also make you sig smaller as it is quite a few lines big especially for someone with a smaller screen.

thanks