Welcome To My Place!

ArmyofOne

I figured i would put up a few of my new apartment. :) It isnt much but its military, and its free so i wont complain :D

DCFN0115.JPG

As you walk in the door, this is the view.

DCFN0114.JPG

My homie nathan, borrowing the computer for a little bit.

DCFN0116.JPG

^My favorite T shirt, I wont wear it, it might be worth something someday. It is on display like all of my other nascar memorabilia. I have alot of stuff at the house in TX that isnt here, an entire room dedicated to nascar.

DCFN0117.JPG

^A beautiful and SOFT Blanket that my buddy brought back from Korea for me. Not sure what its made of, some kind of fleece.

DCFN0120.JPG

^Ms. Desiree Wynn sleeps next to me ;)

DCFN0122.JPG

^My shelf set, Pix of home, Basic Training/AIT, my dog, and the ex fiancee (not the girlfriend i just broke up with). and yes, the dog comes before the ex.

DCFN0123.JPG

^My personally Autographed Joe Nemechek cap.

DCFN0126.JPG

^my army !Removed! at the computer, Surfing LOC of course!

Edited by ArmyofOne

I figured i would put up a few of my new apartment. :) It isnt much but its military, and its free so i wont complain :D

DCFN0115.JPG

As you walk in the door, this is the view.

DCFN0114.JPG

My homie nathan, borrowing the computer for a little bit.

DCFN0116.JPG

^My favorite T shirt, I wont wear it, it might be worth something someday. It is on display like all of my other nascar memorabilia. I have alot of stuff at the house in TX that isnt here, an entire room dedicated to nascar.

DCFN0117.JPG

^A beautiful and SOFT Blanket that my buddy brought back from Korea for me. Not sure what its made of, some kind of fleece.

DCFN0120.JPG

^Ms. Desiree Wynn sleeps next to me ;)

DCFN0122.JPG

^My shelf set, Pix of home, Basic Training/AIT, my dog, and the ex fiancee (not the girlfriend i just broke up with). and yes, the dog comes before the ex.

DCFN0123.JPG

^My personally Autographed Joe Nemechek cap.

DCFN0126.JPG

^my army !Removed! at the computer, Surfing LOC of course!

Thats not Desiree! That's my wife! Enjoyed the pics Walt

I like your T Shirt, but my sister would really love it. Dale Sr. was her favorite. My sister has a shrine of Dale Sr. and Dale Jr. :o LOL When she cleans she has to take a day all it's own to do her bedroom cause that is where everything is. I don't think that she even needed to have her bedroom painted cause you can't see the walls. LOL :D

I don't think there is a need to quote the pictures...........

The apartment looks good and so does that flashy laptop, what is it?

compaq presario 700.

unfortunately, its ANCIENT... circa 2001, but it still does the job, trucking along!