Lucas Oil Stabilizer

choiboyogg

i was just at pep boys going over the engine oil section and came across the lucas oil stabilizer.

i have seen the little demo crank and gear by the cash register.

i decided to give it a try on my 96 ls400.

so far, it seems ok. the car runs very smooth, but not sure if it was just cause i just changed the oil.

have you guys heard anything about it?

Today's better motor oils do not need additives of any kind. Often, additives cause more problems than they resolve. Select a good quality oil and use that and only that in your crankcase.

thats interesting. does anyone have anything else to add?

Virtually all the car makers of the world discourage car owners from using oil additives. Regular motor oil alone will take a Toyota engine to 500,000 miles.

Even the regular motor oils available back in the 1970's were good enough to enable a Toyota engine to last 500,000 miles.

Here's proof:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/mast.../leowrfield.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/mastertech/74h.jpg

i was just at pep boys going over the engine oil section and came across the lucas oil stabilizer.

so far, it seems ok. the car runs very smooth, but not sure if it was just cause i just changed the oil.

The only adds I would add to the oil are Auto-Rx or Lube Conntrol. I use Lube Conrol FP60 in my fuel and it is unreal. The engine is smooooth. It was smooth before but even the wife said something is different!!! :)

I just bought some Lc20 tonight. I want to make sure my Amsoil is running clean. So this is money well spent I feel. Plus I have there (toyota) world-famous slugde engine, so I bought there Lc20 to clean more if Amsoil is behind.

Edited by mburnickas

The only adds I would add to the oil are Auto-Rx or Lube Conntrol. I use Lube Conrol FP60 in my fuel and it is unreal. The engine is smooooth. It was smooth before but even the wife said something is different!!! :)

I just bought some Lc20 tonight. I want to make sure my Amsoil is running clean. So this is money well spent I feel. Plus I have there (toyota) world-famous slugde engine, so I bought there Lc20 to clean more if Amsoil is behind.

Where can one purchase the FP60 fuel system stuff mburn? & how much to use & how often? This stuff looks intresting.......I'm gonna pass on the LC20 stuff.....I think the Amsoil & filter are more than enough imo. B)

:cheers:

Where can one purchase the FP60 fuel system stuff mburn? & how much to use & how often? This stuff looks intresting.......I'm gonna pass on the LC20 stuff.....I think the Amsoil & filter are more than enough imo. B)

:cheers:

http://lubecontrol.com/

I install FP60 everytime I fill up. SO far the engine is smoother. I use 1 oz per 5 gallons of fuel.

From what oil testing people say the LC20 helps oil bigtime. I have been told it lowers OXD and NOX a lot (which is an issue in my ES), cleans carbon and sludge (which you will a little carbon in there). Amsoil is good by LC makes it better, from what I have been told. We will see on my next upcoming oil change.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...