Mileage On Your Lx470

unespekta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 2002 LX470 is at 262,000 miles and still runs great. The only thing I need to tend to are some burnt out dash bulbs and I think I'll look into having my suspension accumulators replaced. The ride is still "ok" but not as smooth as it used to be. I can feel the bumps a bit more than before but after this many miles I guess it's not unexpected. Otherwise I still love this rig and plan to put a lot more miles on her.

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

bought with 160K, now at 182K, before pic, during the repaint, worst was front window was leaking, the paint was really hurting, more so than I realized but I spent the cash and it's a great vehicle; I've got about 12K in it at this point but we're using it alot, will need tires soon...

14032446938_eaac441685_c.jpg

20141001_101647.jpg

20140910_134344.jpg

20141114_142426.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New to this forum, just purchased a new to me 2003 LX, with 220k.  Great condition, just needed few things replaced (lights, subwoofer, struts for hood, struts for rear hatch, and windshield washer pump).  All easy do it yourself fixes.  Exterior in great condition, engine runs great, very smooth V8.

• 2 months later...

• 11 months later...