Mileage On Your Lx470

unespekta

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

2001 with 193,000. Only issues have been to replace the driveshaft at 185,000 and the rear struts are leaking so I'll get those replaced soon. I like seeing reports of well over a quarter million miles on these trucks, probably due in part to the fact that the engine block is cast iron. I foresee many more years of service out of my LX.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought my '98 in 2000 with 32k miles on it. I now have 189k miles on it and still going strong!

I feel it must have been a good deal. How much did you pay. 32K miles is pretty less and still is in good condition.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 2001 with 197000 miles. Looks, rides and runs great. The lumbar support quit working. Almost bought a 2007 LX470 2 years ago, but my 2001 had a better ride. All synthetic fluids. AHC fluid changed every 60 k miles. Lots of highway miles - outstanding travel vehicle.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am the original owner of a 2003. I just made 197,000 miles. I have been through two 90,000 services. My height control stopped working a few years ago, but the dealer repaired it under warranty, even though the warranty was over. I just had to change the catalytic converter this week. Cost me over 3000 dollars, all because I failed inspection. But my car still runs like new and I have no plans of purchasing a new one.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

'99 LX-470 with 232K. Completely Original. In the 13 years I've owned it -

replaced 1 bad fuel injector

replaced the starter

replaced a rear wheel seal

That's it! with the exception of wearable parts like brake pads and rotors and routing maintenance. Currently on the 4th set of rubber. Each set getting about 75K miles. That said, I am doing the front axles and wheel bearings this weekend, they are pretty shot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

My GX 470 has 54000 miles....runs like the day I drove it home from the showroom...2007 looks babied and it certainly has been..when I need to relax I detail it myself..engine, interior the outside I take to dealer and they do that part..as I say this truck is lets see how many years old..6 years by my count .....and I am still in love with it...hey thats great for me..I at one time would change cars every 2 or 3 years (wish Ihad kept some of themespecially my 68 camaro) but my GX470 is the best as far as I am concerned.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...