• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wondering what mileage people have on thier LX

Mine is a 99 LX470 with 90,000 miles

*i meant your instead of you

;) Mine is a 2000 LX470 with 57,900

Mine is a 2000 with 69,000 miles... but just today the check engine has come on so not sure what to think of that.. will contact the dealer on Monday

Mine is the same year (2000), with 57,900 miles but today had the CV Boots replaced both sides, antenna mast replaced and it cost $1.000 dolllars ouch.....have you had your boots replaced? I'm not too familiar with longevity of lexus boots.

2000 LX with 92,000. Bought it two years ago. I've had to fix the ignition cylinder as well (ouch), and do the 90K service (double ouch)

I know what you mean, while at the dealership I asked the service rep how much for 60k miles service and was told $850.00. What exactly do they do to the car that it cost so much? They don't even replace the spark plugs until 120k....oh well.... :whistles:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1999 67,000 miles

Carol- I am pretty sure that it's the sensors, you can have it done thru a local repair shop, save you some money there.

Tracy- it's ca common problem with Nakamichi stereo, ERROR3. It's SUCK. Bose is the best.

• 5 months later...

Mine is a 2000 with 69,000 miles... but just today the check engine has come on so not sure what to think of that.. will contact the dealer on Monday

What a coincidence! I have a 2000 and it just turned 69K miles when the engine light came on.

It turned out it was the oxygen sensor. I had it replaced by a Lexus dealer and it cost me $318.00 including taxes. This also includes the $99.00 for diagnosing the problem.

• 3 weeks later...