Is There A More Active Forum Than This One?

To be honest, I'm dissappointed with the level of activity on this forum. There are only a few new posts per day, and usually by the same posters. Is there another, more active Lexus forum than this one? Surely, there must be a large group of internet savvy Lexus owners out there. Where do they all hang out?

Craig

IS models are a very low percentage of overall Lexus models, if it's stricktly the IS you're referring to.

We have quite a bit of IS350/250 activity at

http://my.is/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126

You'll need the FCC code from your smart key to get in.

Personally I liked to cover LOC, My.IS, and IS350 forums because you pick up different knowledge in different places.

The only problem I have with this IS forum is that the last couple of prospective buyers were turned off by negative posts re the new IS cars by non owners with sometimes erroneous info. I realize we aren't shills for Lexus, but noobs are liable to believe what they read here and some of it just ain't right.

LOL

Aija the bmw audi and other forums are also 10X older than Lexus as it is only 16 years old.

The other car companies have a long and great heritage,Lexus is the new kid on the block. Also they do not cater much to the performance aspect as strongly as other car companies which creates a very strong web following.

To be honest, I'm dissappointed with the level of activity on this forum. There are only a few new posts per day, and usually by the same posters. Is there another, more active Lexus forum than this one? Surely, there must be a large group of internet savvy Lexus owners out there. Where do they all hang out?

Craig

This one looked much more active - was looking for bluetooth compatibility and found a lot -

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.ef26853

John

barkat ... the same is sight you were referring too. is300.net {i think} i was referring to the general area {dealers pricing forum etc.} I do like the idea with the key # to get in. Eliminates some of the problem . Unfornately I was too lazy to fill mine in, so I have been browsing the open forums..

barkat ... the same is sight you were referring too. is300.net {i think} i was referring to the general area {dealers pricing forum etc.} I do like the idea with the key # to get in. Eliminates some of the problem . Unfornately I was too lazy to fill mine in, so I have been browsing the open forums..

:D

The gofast and gofaster forums are pretty good.

Craig

they hang out at clublexus.com . everyone there is not 'a mechanic' but they re relatively mature and knowledgeable. much more active than this IS forum for sure. edmunds.com has a more active IS forum too.