What Are Your Thoughts?

I would rather get a GS400 and put some money into that. I wouldn't buy somebody else's modded car because everybody has different taste and most likely you wouldn't find a car that is modded in your taste. I think if you're going to mod a car, plan to keep it for a long time because in reality, it's going to be a waste of money unless you use good, popular parts.

Well for a GS it is a nice car but the rims and flames just are not right in my personal look for the car.

Also how well are things done properly if it has a cheap MTX amp looking luike it was hooked up with left over wiring then screwed down in the trunk.

That to me is an indicator or poor workmanship.

Hi,

Im not into stickers or decals on cars so id have to take them off.To be honest i didnt read all the advert and not totally up to speed with all mods.

Ive owned the mk1 Jap import version of the GS300 for a year now..myself id look out for one of them if you could get a lefthand drive for where you live...mines called a Toyota Aristo same car in shape as the GS300 and they do a mk2 version as well.Its as near dam it the Supra RZ Engine in the mk1 and i think the VVTi in the mk2..

Mines standard but puts out 300Bhp at the fly wheel.Its Twin Turboed and theres just so much torque everywhere in the rev band.These single turbo convertions tend to have more power once there spinned up but from what ive read theres loads of turbo lag.

Hope that helps fella.

Cheers chips.