Replacement Bulbs (want A Good Match To Xeons)

Hello all,

Just wanted to thank everyone for their input on my rotors. It was a toss up between stock rotors all around or drilled and slotted all around . I went with the drilled and slotted and could not be happier, considering the stock would have run me about 750 dollars without install (drilled and slotted 400 dollars with install). My new thing is the headlights. I would like to get my daytime and inner lights that run with the Xeons on my 99 GS400 to look alike as much as possible. Today I stopped at the local car enthusiasts shop and tried the PIAA ultra blue lights on the daytime running and didn’t like the look. They just looked too blue. no offense to anyone with this setup, I would just like everything to be a closer match. Please advise with bulb types including wattage make and model if possible. I don’t want to take away from the beauty of the headlights. Only a GS owner can and would understand.

Thanks,

AriestoDiamond

can't go wrong with piaa xtreme whites for both the inner parkings!

I was thinking of going with PIAA lights for the low and high beams. They have the extreme white and Platinum Super White. Does anyone have pics of both or either so that I can compare?

• 1 month later...

AriestoDiamond,

I am looking for the same thing! PLEASE! Does anyone know what bulbs would match? That is one of the only things I dislike about my GS4...Don't know why Lex didn't just make the drl's match the headlights. I went out and bought the Sylvania super whites and they were the same as what I had in there...not even remotely close...and to make things worse, they won't take the lights back...$50 down the drain...maybe I'll keep them as spares...so if anyone can help us out...I would greatly appreciate it.

Lkevon, how close do the PIAA's match the headlights? Thanks! :whistles: :(

Oops...I guess I should have read a few more threads before I entered this...Mrsypher has a pic of his Razo bulbs and those look almost exact...I think I am going to try those...if that don't work, I'll try the PIAA's...after I get them in, I'll drop a line and see if you've come up with anything... :D

Thanks for your feedback to all the other forms of this question everybody!