How's Your Cashmere Interior Holding Up?

I really like the color. It's inviting and I think it makes the interior look more spacious.

But am I going to dread having to keep it clean?

What's your experience with it? Do you have an anxiety attack every time it rains or snows? Can anybody suggest any tips for keeping it clean?

I'm still trying to choose by the way.

well, i dont own a new IS but aside from my current two lexus cars, which i chose black from previous experiences, i had a 2000 rx300 with the tax interior, or what they call cashmere now, lol. Let me just say, cleaning it is not hard buttttt eventually you will get creases on the edges of the seats. This becomes really really ugly as it forms black lines in the creases. Now you can prevent this by conditioning your leather frequently, anything from an auto shop like kragens. I live in Cali and i have no idea where carlsbad is, but the point is as long as its not muddy there, then you'l lbe fine.

I had a 1983 XJ6 (toy show car 98.6 JCNA show winner) with bone interior which was even lighter than the Cashmere I ordered on my IS (I haven't received the car yet) and about every 3 months I cleaned and conditioned with Meguiars cleaner and conditioner. Lexol also makes a good product. If you want to use the best, Hide Food is the bomb as far as conditioners go.

The cashmere interior on my car has been holding up okay so far, but I can see the mats becoming a !Removed! after some time. I'm looking into getting some black floor mats for the car. Other than that, everything else stays pretty clean. Then again, I don't really do a lot of driving with the windows down.