Just Got Back From Ces.. Company Has Lexus Remote

914lps

Looked at a company that makes a replacement for the remote on the lexus. Depending on year you ether just plug in thier moduail, and use thier remote, or you can get away with just using thier remote and program it to the car the same as a replacement key.

I'm looking forward to getting more info and testing it out (I'm a writer, so I get stuff for free :whistles: ).

I'll keep you all posted. I'm looking forward to a remote that realy works father away from the car then one foot, and also never having to buy another :censored: remote key from Lexus!

It seems to me that sometimes I have to get real close to the transponder (which is in the trunk, next to the radio antenna) to make the keyless entry to work (not close to the doors though).

for my 92LS... stupid remote.... i have to get to basically by the door. As long as i can extend my hand out... n have the key touch my door... thats when the remote will work... so yea.. basically a step away from the car. Realli crummy remote if u ask me.

Before my last remote stopped working, every one I had was next to worthless. Had to stand so close to the door, I could reach out and just put the key in. Also had to keep pushing the remote, and move it around. Like a dumb sh... I would take 10 to 20b second to open with the remote. Now it takes only 1 to 2 with the key... Looking forward to talking with this company and doing a review of thier stuff.