Radiator "enhancement"

Rx330driver

I just gota letter from lexus saying that they have had complaints about 04 models and late 05 models which have bad radiators in low low climate. Just thought id share this. They are not gonna replace it now. They are just extending the warranty to 7 years or 90K and then changing it for free.

Edited by Rx330driver

I just gota letter from lexus saying that they have had complaints about 04 models and late 05 models which have bad radiators in low low climate. Just thought id share this. They are not gonna replace it now. They are just extending the warranty to 7 years or 90K and then changing it for free.

I also got the letter in the mail. I called my dealer today and give them my vin# and they told me there is no recall on this vehicle. Is this means that they will only replace the radiator if it leaks? I want them to replace it so i don't have to worry about it. does any one had it replace even the radiator it's not leaking? thanks

• 2 months later...

I finally received the notice for the warranty extension in the mail for my '04 RX330. Guess they sent it to those in colder climates first as those of us in FL would not see the problem.

Believe this to be the third warranty extension or recall for my vehicle.