In Dash Tv On 91 Ls..

havsone

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the proper mounting kit for me to install an in dash tv for my 91 LS.. Ive called several places and no one seems to know... I remember a while go on this sight someone had them available.. but now, I cant seem to find it.. If anyone can please help me out, I'll greatly appreciate it! Thanks alot!!

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the proper mounting kit for me to install an in dash tv for my 91 LS.. Ive called several places and no one seems to know... I remember a while go on this sight someone had them available.. but now, I cant seem to find it.. If anyone can please help me out, I'll greatly appreciate it! Thanks alot!!

i think metra makes one. i am an installer just take out ur radio and trace it on plywood or abs plastic. Pioneer,eclipse,alpine,and kenwood make a double din flatscreen to flushmount into your factory location.

• 1 year later...

Make it a DIY job. The kits that are used totally block out the console. All that is left is a huge black space and a unit in the middle. This looks very tacky. I'd recommend fabricating, it's a pain, but its worth it in the end. Let me know if you want some pics of my setup.