Placed My Order Today

Placed my order today for an IS350 with Prem Package, 18" wheels and Navigation. Black with tan interior.

They are estimating 6-8 weeks.

I want to thank all the people here who have helped with my questions (specially Bartkat).

Thanks....

javascript:emoticon(':P', 'smid_13')

smilie

Placed my order today for an IS350 with Prem Package, 18" wheels and Navigation. Black with tan interior.

I want to thank all the people here who have helped with my questions (specially Bartkat).

Thanks....

smilie

Congratulations! We're expecting our IS250 in about three weeks. If we were younger, we would have gone for the IS350. Have fun but be safe.

Well how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking, what kind of deal did they work you , and are you financing leasing and what kind of interest rate are they able to get you? Thanks and sorry for all the questions as I am looking at doing the same thing too.

Well how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking, what kind of deal did they work you , and are you financing leasing and what kind of interest rate are they able to get you? Thanks and sorry for all the questions as I am looking at doing the same thing too.

I paid 2k below MSRP, and I financed. The interest rate is dependant on your credit, so it will vary.

I also traded in a car, and got a pretty good trade in value (above KBB)

Purchased from Woodfield Lexus in Schaumburg, IL.

If you are in the area, let me know and I'll give you the name of my salesman.

Dave

Thanks....

smilie

Black & Tan is a beautiful and classic combination. Also I think the matador red with tan interior will make you feel rich - in an exotic car kind of way. Good luck keeping them clean though.

I ordered a Matador Red 350 with Cashmere and G Spyder rims Friday and my dealer tells me 2-3 weeks....we'll see.

I ordered blue onyx...the dealer called yesterday and said they're phasing out the blue onyx throughout the western region, so my second choice was Matador Red with cashmere and it is scheduled to arrive on Jan 16. I didn't do the G-spyder rims, just the base rims in chrome...I think it'll look pretty sharp

:(

Thanks....

smilie

Congrats! I ordered my IS350 the first week in December, but still have not seen it. I am getting pretty frustrated, as I feel like I am getting the run around. Although, they have told me the black with cashmere is one of the hardest to locate. I can't wait to get it!