Is300 Owners Manual

bartkat

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's in the Owner's Manual, on page 271

All you need to do is hold the tripmeter button down with the key in the ignition in the OFF position. As you are holding down the tripmeter button, turn the key to the ON position. If the Odometer zeros out and the light flashes a couple times, the light should be reset.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showpost.p...amp;postcount=2

• 3 months later...

Barkat,

I have the complete Dealer Service Manual on disc in pdf form if you ever want to make it available. It's a biggie as far as file size is concerned but it is split up in different sections. It might create a great value for the site. I can send it to you on www.yousendit.com for free.

Ken

I have a CD also, but the guy that made it didn't index or organize it. How do you go about sending this? Or, if you want to, you can upload to the site. It's up to you.

The yousendit.com service allows you to send a zipped attachment to anybody for free. Mine too isn't very organized as much as I'd like it but it does the job when I need it. I don't think I can upload it to this site because I'm not a Gold member.

The yousendit.com service allows you to send a zipped attachment to anybody for free. Mine too isn't very organized as much as I'd like it but it does the job when I need it. I don't think I can upload it to this site because I'm not a Gold member.

Ok I signed up for yousendit. I tried to send you a PM with my email addy but message says your inbox is full. If you can clear it out, let me know and I'll send it again.

• 11 months later...
Barkat,

I have the complete Dealer Service Manual on disc in pdf form if you ever want to make it available. It's a biggie as far as file size is concerned but it is split up in different sections. It might create a great value for the site. I can send it to you on www.yousendit.com for free.

Ken

HI Ken. I REALLY need a copy of the service dealers manual. What can I do to obtain a copy. I've had so many things go wrong with my 02 IS300, and I am a full time student without the funds needed to get my car back in condition to pass inspection. I HATE taking buses to class when I have a Lexus in my dorms parking lot. Do you think you could help me?

Barkat,

Ken

HI Ken. I REALLY need a copy of the service dealers manual. What can I do to obtain a copy. I've had so many things go wrong with my 02 IS300, and I am a full time student without the funds needed to get my car back in condition to pass inspection. I HATE taking buses to class when I have a Lexus in my dorms parking lot. Do you think you could help me?

You can download all the PDF's at this site. Costs $10 for 24 hr access.

http://techinfo.lexus.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Barkat,

Ken

IndyKen :)

Please send me the complete Dealer Service Manual!!! Please! Please!! Please!!!

my acc is myaltezza02@hotmail.co.jp

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

KEN COULD YOU SEND ME THE SERVICE MANUAL AT WHYTE.LE@GMAIL.COM PLEASE.

Barkat,

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I've been in the process of moving to Concord N.C. and JUST found the disc. I see that the files are up there now so I hope you all got what you needed? I recently was involved in an accident that totalled my Sportcross but I did get the chance to run her around Lowe's Motor Speedway a few weeks ago and she handled it perfectly. I'm on my way down to Boca tomorrow to pick up another IS 03 Sedan. Back in the saddle again!!

Ken

• 2 weeks later...
Barkat,

Do you want to try and upload all of the FACTORY SHOP MANUAL onto this thread? I still have it in pdf format. If not, I'd consider hosting it on my website if you don't have the space on your server.

Ken

I downloaded it, but haven't tried to upload.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=44847

• 4 weeks later...
how do you set the garage door buttons in the visor of the '02 is300

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...ost&id=4047

Hi, there my name is Lilly and I just bought a 2001 Lexus is300 and it didn't come with the owners manual, I was just wondering if you'll be so kind to email it to me, my email address is lillian73@sbcglobal.net or lilliangaray@comcast.net

I'm new to this website and I still have not figure out how to post, but looking for a copy of the manual I found you! I hope you're able to help me out, i'd really appreciate it! thanks from the bottom of my heart! Lilly

• 1 month later...

Can you send me this file?

Barkat,

Ken

I have a CD also, but the guy that made it didn't index or organize it. How do you go about sending this? Or, if you want to, you can upload to the site. It's up to you.

• 1 month later...