Couple Of Pics With My New Wheels

agc

Nice man! I like those! Modern, aggressive yet not over the top. Adds value to the car's appearance, not detract from it. I've never been a big fan of huge wheels..but just my own opinion. If my wheels turn out to be bent after I replace the tires soon...I'll be looking for something like yours! Speaking of which, hey...what's your address?? You don't have any guns in the house do you? Sound sleeper? Hahahaha.:whistles:

An excellent choice - I like those wheels a lot. Of course I like the 2000 model a lot too, and am in the process of trying to find one locally. A rare car on the west coast of Canada.

An excellent choice - I like those wheels a lot. Of course I like the 2000 model a lot too, and am in the process of trying to find one locally. A rare car on the west coast of Canada.

The wheels are nice, Good job. Observation: It seems like the stock wheels on a LS always look just right, Then when different wheels are installed [ even if they are the same size ] the LS then looks like it should be lowered. I think it may be an illusion of sorts but I think the LS always looks best kept perfectly stock. Once changes are made other corrections seem to have to come into play. Anyone have a view on this?

Thought I post a couple of pics of my 2000 LS400 with ASA ST3

Tell me what you think

What are you riding for tires? 50's? looks very nice not to big and enough tire on the rim ,I like a decent size rim but not the low low profiles at all, good job.:

Edited by ZINFANDEL22

I think the ride height looks ok as-is. It would look good lowered, but I don't think it's a must.

Some other cars look like they're ready to go off-road when you put larger wheels on them. But the fender gap isn't bad at all IMHO.

How is the ride w/ these as compared with the factory 16 inchers?