With The Is350, What Has Been Your Mpg?

I've been wondering what kind of mileage to expect from the IS350? Usually you have to subtract 10-15% from what they state. So, I would expect the low 20's with mixed city/highway driving? Is that accurate?

At 2000 miles I'm getting 24 MPG average town and highway. On a trip I got over 27 MPG actual with all interstate at 70 - 75 MPH.

The worst tank I've gotten was 22, mostly around town.

Edited by bartkat

Not bad at all. The Infiniti G35 (that I am also considering)) owners are getting below 20mpg with mixed driving.

This puts the IS in the same range as the BMW 330 (with 255hp).

Thanks....

I've 1100 miles... and am getting 22 MPG in mixed driving.... pretty consistent, tank from tank.

• 3 months later...

I've been wondering what kind of mileage to expect from the IS350? Usually you have to subtract 10-15% from what they state. So, I would expect the low 20's with mixed city/highway driving? Is that accurate?

I would say that's accurate. I just bought the 350 two weeks agon, I've been doing only 'city' driving and getting 19.8.

I have 2000 miles on my IS350 and also live in Orange County (So Cal); on our freeway I'm usually going either 80 mph or 20 mph. There was one 13-mile easy freeway drive when I actually averaged 28 mpg, but my average over the 2000 miles has been no more than 20 mpg.

I guess if it's gas mileage you seek, buy a Prius...but please stay in the right lane :D

• 4 years later...

I have almost 60,000 miles on my IS350 and I average around 22 per gallon with just city driving. One tank I was in a hurry nearly every day and only averaged 17.8 per gallon on that tank. With just interstate I get closer to 26-27 gallons.

Low is 18mpg (really stomping on it in traffic in town), but high is 37mpg for long trips (seriously--from Seattle to Portland without traffic).

Average (mix) is probably about 22-24mpg. Really depends on traffic.

I've been experiencing crappy mileage lately and not sure why. Down around 16 in mixed. I attribute it to tires and pressure - I think I'm having a slow leak issue. I am pretty sure that will significantly impact it