Photoshop Request

Our GS was recently in a accident and we got her back and the emblems needed to be replaced. I didn't know about this until my father told me, and now he and I kind of want to change the emblems. As we all know, in Japan, the GS is called the Aristo. Could someone Photoshop an Aristo emblem onto the trunk, replacing the "L" logo in the middle? I want to see how it looks like so I can probably convince him to get an emblem change. Does anyone know of a good and cheap site that offers the Aristo emblem?

Aristov3-400.jpg

Cars013.jpg

Can someone Photoshop two pictures? One with just the Aristo emblem in the middle and one with the Aristo emblem in the middle and the V300 emblem on the left (where the GS300 would originally be). Thanks.

i dont think that would look so good but thats my opinion :lol: the V300 is the vertex turbo model that they offer the V300 should replace the GS300 and the ARISTO should replace lexus just a thought :P