Which New York Dealer Is Better To Buy From? Help

Lexus_gs400

I currently have a GS400. I'm looking for another car, Perfer the RX models. How much difference between the AWD and FWD between the RX330 model?? I know the price difference is alomost $5k different. DO I really need the AWD? I know in RALLYE'S website the RX330 is $46K and the Manhattan is $45k. I have heard many good reviews from rallye, Any help would be nice from you guys who are currently driving these cars. My friend got the RX330 for $40k out of the store, I was working on a price, however the dealer she got it from no longer works there. I'm looking at the fully hooked up RX330. Please any help would be nice and please provide a price when you got yours. Thanks in advance.

I currently have a GS400. I'm looking for another car, Perfer the RX models. How much difference between the AWD and FWD between the RX330 model?? I know the price difference is alomost $5k different. DO I really need the AWD? I know in RALLYE'S website the RX330 is $46K and the Manhattan is $45k. I have heard many good reviews from rallye, Any help would be nice from you guys who are currently driving these cars. My friend got the RX330 for $40k out of the store, I was working on a price, however the dealer she got it from no longer works there. I'm looking at the fully hooked up RX330. Please any help would be nice and please provide a price when you got yours. Thanks in advance.

Living in NY how could you even think about purchasing a FWD RX330............ big mistake if you do............ AWD ................ it's not even a choice living in NY. I purchased from Rallye and received a great trade in value for my Mits. as well as a great price for my 05' RX330. There are good people, but I would avoid Lexus of Rockville Centre, since they are new (1 year) they claim they want to do business, but the price differerce between trade in and the RX was $4,500 more than Rallye.

Living in NY how could you even think about purchasing a FWD RX330............ big mistake if you do............ AWD ................ it's not even a choice living in NY. I purchased from Rallye and received a great trade in value for my Mits. as well as a great price for my 05' RX330. There are good people, but I would avoid Lexus of Rockville Centre, since they are new (1 year) they claim they want to do business, but the price differerce between trade in and the RX was $4,500 more than Rallye.

Hey, fellow New Yorker here. I was considering going to Rockville, but not after reading your post. Thinking about trading in my 04 Maxima for an RX. Did they give you blue book or better on the trade-in?

Also, off-topic for this thread, but I know the spare tire is stored under the car. Is it covered in any way, or fully exposed? Also, how difficult is to remove the tire if you have a flat? Last question, does the RX 330 have power folding side mirrors, heated steering wheel, and/or heated seats? Thanks, in advance.

Also, off-topic for this thread, but I know the spare tire is stored under the car. Is it covered in any way, or fully exposed? Also, how difficult is to remove the tire if you have a flat? Last question, does the RX 330 have power folding side mirrors, heated steering wheel, and/or heated seats? Thanks, in advance.

It is covered by this plastic "cover" in which the spare is placed in. Its very easy to get to when you have a flat. Just remove the carpet from the trunk, get this twisty looking bar that plugs into an outlet and unscrew it. The tire slowly drops to the floor under the car. It does not have power folding side mirros or a heated steering wheel. Heated seats are an option. For the other two, i believe you can buy aftermarket ones to add to your desire.

For the other two, i believe you can buy aftermarket ones to add to your desire.

Since we're talking New York, anybody know of any good aftermarket people who can do things like add power folding side mirrors? I'd really love to have that. It so annoys me that this car doesn't have it.

Edited by LexNYC

For the other two, i believe you can buy aftermarket ones to add to your desire.

Since we're talking New York, anybody know of any good aftermarket people who can do things like add power folding side mirrors? I'd really love to have that. It so annoys me that this car doesn't have it.

Yes I'd be interested to know this as well. The '04 Maxima has me spoiled. I've made it through many a tight spot w/ the click of a button!

Better yet, let Lexus send someone out to do it. Has anyone had to use Lexus roadside service? How fast are they? Any hidden fees?

Better yet, let Lexus send someone out to do it. Has anyone had to use Lexus roadside service? How fast are they? Any hidden fees?

Happened to me once...far away from my city. I called the lexus people, and they sent a hired tow truck that led me to the closest lexus dealership, tho i coulda saw this using my nav. Anyways, no hidden fees, just paid for the tow truck. That dealership even gave me a loaner for 8 dollars a day (gas charge)

go to Rallye. By far the best...Ask for John

Should I mention your name? Also, do you know if they participate in or honor the Costco Auto Program, where you pay a set amount over dealer's invoice. Rockville and Massapequa say they don't participate in it but they honor it. Called Rallye twice and they kept saying they would get back to me on whether they participate in and/or honor the program.