Oh My God...japanese Oem Add Ons!

I would like to purchase high quality Lexus chrome/chrome license plate frames, dealer wants $70 each. Can anyone suggest a cheap online vendor?

Darrel Diller

Sewell Lexus of Dallas

www.lexus-parts.com

6421 Lemmon Avenue

Dallas, TX 75209

(866) 770-3099 ext: 2826

(214) 353-2826

(214) 350-5398 Fax

ddiller@sewell.comthumbsup.gif

Thank you very much for the referal. This guy is literally 50% cheaper than my local Lexus dealer.

I would like to purchase high quality Lexus chrome/chrome license plate frames, dealer wants $70 each. Can anyone suggest a cheap online vendor?

Darrel Diller

Sewell Lexus of Dallas

www.lexus-parts.com

6421 Lemmon Avenue

Dallas, TX 75209

(866) 770-3099 ext: 2826

(214) 353-2826

(214) 350-5398 Fax

ddiller@sewell.comthumbsup.gif

Thank you very much for the referal. This guy is literally 50% cheaper than my local Lexus dealer.

no prob-Darrel is a great guy to deal with.

I went out looking for a plug in rechargable flashlight ,i found some from $10-35 .My wife saw me and i got one for christmas with some other fun toys including a 1998 celsior model that is an almost exact replica of my car with its kit.

So the light is plugged in the lower console armrest and has an LED so i will check it out tommorow to see how bright it is.

At lextasy.com you can get that ash tray converter thing.

dear noobie,

watch out for Lextasy.com

chuck

it probably IS lextasy.com, just with a fake name. im sure they check the forums daily.

LMAO

i suppose know one else would have caught that just might be that it is one and the same person.

But how could someone(newbie or not) read a thread with about as much bashing a website only to say you can get something from a known price gouger.

LMAO