Rear Spoiler Question

Im thinking about adding a OEM rear spoiler to my GS300. Any advice on where I can find one at a good price and if the install is easy?

Thanks

TAGGAR

Try lextasy....that is where I got mine...install was four bolts and took about 45 minutes....you can always take it to a dealer and they will do for ~$100....

Depending on where you live, there are companies that sell OEM replicas already painted. For example a company that I use regularly, is Blankenship or Classic Soft Trim. Their prices include installation. If you let me know where you are, I can find out if they are in your area and get you their number.

Don't forget to adjust your trunk tension after adding the spoiler.  The additional weight from the spoiler has to be counter balanced.

Good luck!

Make sure the wiring is right for the led's, Some aftermarket spoilers don't give you the connectors just bare wires.

Don't forget to adjust your trunk tension after adding the spoiler. The additional weight from the spoiler has to be counter balanced.

Good luck!

My trunk closes very hard, and is somewhat heavy (my daughter has a hard time lifting it), and I have the spoiler on my car. I wonder if my trunk is not balanced properly. How do I check this, and/or adjust it?

Thanks.