Error Code 3 On Audio

I have a Lexus ES 300 with Premium Sound system (6 CD changer + 6 speakers etc).

Recently the CDs have stopped loading and I get an Err 3 on the display. The CD cartridge comes out normally and none of my CDs are damaged. i am putting the CDs correctly. The tape system works fine and the radio is fine too.

Does this mean an End of Life for my system and time for emptying my pocket for a new one?

Any Alternatives?

I have a Lexus ES 300 with Premium Sound system (6 CD changer + 6 speakers etc).

Recently the CDs have stopped loading and I get an Err 3 on the display. The CD cartridge comes out normally and none of my CDs are damaged. i am putting the CDs correctly. The tape system works fine and the radio is fine too.

Does this mean an End of Life for my system and time for emptying my pocket for a new one?

Any Alternatives?

I read many issues on CD jammed with ERR 3

r u sure one of the cartageges arent in wrong or off skew.

unit has err 3

(jammed changer)other functions fine-

Any Alternatives?

I read many issues on CD jammed with ERR 3

r u sure one of the cartageges arent in wrong or off skew.

unit has err 3

(jammed changer)other functions fine-

What year ES? The loading mechanism neede realignment, Make sure there aren't paper labels on burnt cd's, And always LABELS DOWN, You might want to burnish the edges of your cd's, If the problem continues you will have to have the changer refurbished or replaced. Both of which I can do for you.

The cartridges were aligned correctly. I had only two inside it at the topmost and bottomost positions.

The CDs were placed label-down as well.

Guess I need a replacement sometime soon.

Thanks guys for the info. Please write in if you have any other details.