Used Gs For Under 29,000

Hey guys, i have been seeing a ton of GS's on autotrader for under 29,000. I have seen 4 or 5 2003 and even 2004 for that price. Even a 2004 for 27 and change with only 35,000 miles on it. Is this due to the body make over? In two or three years, do you think the current body-style GS will have these same prices or is this out of the ordinary. thanks in advance.

Are these ads for the GS300s or any of them? I'm trying to sell my GS430 with 45K miles for $29K or less. KBB excellent value says $29K for my zip code. DH has found it for higher in other areas.

I am assuming its an 03? You never get excelent condition on a trade in and your car trade in is 26,000 so selling it at 29,000-29,5000 is right on the high end , but what I found as crazy is at a dealer kbb has it listed for 35,000 thats 9,000 more than trade in value that is insane. This is of course in the midwest.

Last March we traded in my wife's 03 GS430 with navi (loaded) and only got $20,xxx for it. It did have 80,xxx miles and in pretty bad shape though. Scratches and dings EVERYWHERE. Couldn't even tell it used to be dark blue LOL

I really doubt the 06 GS's will be going down in price like the 2nd gen GS'a did.