Defective Rims

undefined  :cries:

Help, have 2002 ES300 purchased 1/02 with 27,000 miles.  Car is washed weekly & is garaged.  The alloy rims are starting to blister. Any one else have same problems?

Can you post a pic? Explain in detail what you mean by blistering, And how were the wheels cared for?

• 5 months later...

"Blistering" is usually something we associate with paint. Are your wheels painted, or do they have some kind of coating on them? If the wheels are bare alloy (polished) there shouldn't be anything there to blister. As previous posters have said: a photo would be very helpful. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 13 years later...

My rims have blistered also, door panels are horrible, the glove box and the console are a mess you can't even touch the doors without sticking to it. I am very disappointed in Lexus.I have had the parts on back order as of April it will be a year. They take crap care of their customers.They think if they wait long enough we will just go away. I want my car fixed or my money back then I will go away.J.M. Parker

Edited by m4mparker@aol.com
added a word