Remote Start On 06 Gs

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking about a new GS 300.  Was wondering about remote start. I have it on my old car and love it. I think there may be an issue with it not actually having an ignition. Anyone else run across this or know some one who does it?/

i recently purchased a 06 gs300 but u r correct in assuming without a standard ignition that remote start is not possible. this was much to my dismay as it is getting colder. hopefully there will be some developments from lexus re: this issue

I am thinking about a new GS 300.  Was wondering about remote start. I have it on my old car and love it. I think there may be an issue with it not actually having an ignition. Anyone else run across this or know some one who does it?/

i recently purchased a 06 gs300 but u r correct in assuming without a standard ignition that remote start is not possible. this was much to my dismay as it is getting colder. hopefully there will be some developments from lexus re: this issue

The Cadillac STS has a push button ignition and comes with a remote start - so in theory, it should be possible

The Cadillac STS has a push button ignition and comes with a remote start - so in theory, it should be possible

if you would've read my above link, you'd see that they already have it on Japan GS and are checking to see if it works on US GS.