Wobbleing At Take Off

anoyne might know what a wobble at take off means? sometimes it dont do it as bad and seems to wobble when car is cold. high speeds no wobble but a little shakey. I thought broken belt in tire but they all look nearly new and no visual signs. I read a thread where seems some people get warped rotors, i thought maybe that also. thanks :cheers:

If it is wobbling when you take off then it is probably worn bushings, tierods, or ball joints. If it wobbles when you stop then the rotors could be suspect.

Worn front end components will make the steering in any car or truck feel vague and will make the car want to wander as it encounters irregularities in the road.

go even simpler than that.............

...........What brand tire are we talking about?

Several brands actually develop "flat" spots when the car is parked for extended periods of time (ie: overnight). When you start out the next time it feels like the tires are out of balance. Once the tires are driven for the first couple of miles the flat spots spin out.

steviej