Body Shop Recommendations In La

Yasmine

:chairshot: Thanks to my neighbor, who keeps opening her door into mine, I need some paint chips and scratched chrome fixed.

Errr how :censored:

Any good, reputable places anyone can recommend a girl? The color is pearl white and I've been told this color is difficult to come by. So I've been told?? Help.

:chairshot: Thanks to my neighbor, who keeps opening her door into mine, I need some paint chips and scratched chrome fixed.

Errr how  :censored:

Any good, reputable places anyone can recommend a girl?  The color is pearl white and I've been told this color is difficult to come by. So I've been told?? Help.

I would go wherever you want and your neighbor should be paying the bill.

Errr how  :censored:

Any good, reputable places anyone can recommend a girl?  The color is pearl white and I've been told this color is difficult to come by. So I've been told?? Help.

I would go wherever you want and your neighbor should be paying the bill.

Damn skippy! When I indirectly confronted her, her response was not to deny it but eventually to remind me that I "have no proof" :whistles: . This is the type of person that makes me want to put spy cameras in the car just to rub some proof in her face the next time she takes evil delight in trying to make my car as ugly as hers. :chairshot:

I've brought my car to Kennedy at Premier Autoworks. He is located in South El Monte. 626-401-1464.

He used to have a SC or two, and currently drives a GS. He owns his Lexus cars...so I would not hesitate to bring my car to him again. His shop has a really nice paint booth as well. I brought my car to him because I was rear ended recently.

Tell him that Dominic w/ the gold SC sent you. I still have to pick up my exhaust tips from his shop.

I've brought my car to Kennedy at Premier Autoworks.  He is located in South El Monte.  626-401-1464. 

He used to have a SC or two, and currently drives a GS.  He owns his Lexus cars...so I would not hesitate to bring my car to him again.  His shop has a really nice paint booth as well.  I brought my car to him because I was rear ended recently. 

Tell him that Dominic w/ the gold SC sent you.  I still have to pick up my exhaust tips from his shop.

:cheers: Thanks mate, will do.

where the heck is S. El Monte anyways? I'm near downtown

For dings I wouldn't have the door repainted, I'd talk to a paintless dent repair company first.

As for the neighbor, they sell magnetic rubber door edge guards. Buy em and put them on the side your neighbor parks on. That should help.

I hate jerks that are like that...

For dings I wouldn't have the door repainted, I'd talk to a paintless dent repair company first.

As for the neighbor, they sell magnetic rubber door edge guards. Buy em and put them on the side your neighbor parks on. That should help.

I hate jerks that are like that...

I wish there was a way to hold them financially responsible. I got a few estimates for repainting the door and was told by all 3 places that the hood needed to be blended. The range was $600-1800.

Neighbor opens door into driver's side fender--will these rubber guards help that area? What do they look like?