Pictures Of My Blinkers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy peasy!

Upload your image into our gallery

when your image is uploaded, right click on the image, and select properties.

The URL of the image will be displayed.

Copy this URL, then create a new forum post.

Hit the [ IMG ] button, and paste in the URL you just copied.

voila!

one image, displayed in your posts

:cheers:

OK, this is one of my front with the light actually blinking.

By the way, my corners are actually blue when you just look at them, but when they actually blink, they blink a really bright white, thus the bulbs are superwhites. :lol:

Front_blinker.thumb.jpg

dang, thank goodness that the 03 comes with the corners clear already, makes it easy to have to just replace the bulb. I guess if you want to clear your corners, you can do a search on it, there's a lot of threads that talk about clearing corners :D

steve, you and me both for the silvervision.

Only prob is our bulbs are 7440/7443 wedges and the silvervisions only come in 1156 old style.

I have gone to Philips "contact us" and dropped a request that they consider coming out with the silvervision in wedge style.

sj.

ok, checked the bulbs, they're 7440 bulbs.

as far as being street legal, it is (as far as i know) not legal to have your blinkers blinking any other color than amber. however, the new bmw's that are coming out these days all have clear corners and are blinking white. so i guess you can take your pick, cool looks with the possibility of getting pulled over and getting a fix it ticket, or the traditional look B)

Steve,

I may have an alternative for us. I've found a couple of other companies that make bulbs similar to the silvervision. When I find one that looks reputable, I'll post it.

those silvervision bulbs are neat-o. i wanna get some for my '93, but since the car is my mom's... she controls what i'm allowed to change on the car. lol. since she's paying for it. too hard for me to get a job right now. stupid economy.