Need Opinon On Kyb Gr2 Or Tokico Hp

fnutz09

Hey guys...

I am looking to upgrade my shocks on my SC400 but keep the OEM springs...I need your opinions on the KYB GR2 and Tokico HP's paired with OEM springs...

I do not do any track racing...but I do like a tight firm handling street ride...but I do not want to lose to much of the comfortable LEXUS OEM ride...

I guess I am wondering which of the two will give a firmer OEM feel with better perfomace on cornering and handling at higher speeds...

Thanks

Hey guys...

I am looking to upgrade my shocks on my SC400 but keep the OEM springs...I need your opinions on the KYB GR2 and Tokico HP's paired with OEM springs...

I do not do any track racing...but I do like a tight firm handling street ride...but I do not want to lose to much of the comfortable LEXUS OEM ride...

I guess I am wondering which of the two will give a firmer OEM feel with better perfomace on cornering and handling at higher speeds...

Thanks

Hello...anybody...

Hey guys...

Thanks

Hello...anybody...

WOW!!!!!! :censored:

Dont buy Tokico.I did not like them.It was too harsh.Everyone told me to buy them so i did but i Live in NYC and i hated them.I like the KYB GR-2 much better.Better ride i didnt care the the the Tokicos handled better.I have heard the the Tokico Illumina are very good but expesive.

Dont buy Tokico.I did not like them.It was too harsh.Everyone told me to buy them so i did but i Live in NYC and i hated them.I like the KYB GR-2 much better.Better ride i didnt care the the the Tokicos handled better.I have heard the the Tokico Illumina are very good but expesive.

Thanks for your reply...I am leaning towards Supra TT or NA OEM springs with Tokico Illumina shocks...or maybe go all out and get Zeal coilovers...

Problem is I cannot find anybody that has installed the Zeals on our cars (SC300/400) that has left any feedback...I think one person did and loved them...I think I am going to try other Lexus forums and see what I can find...doens't seem to be much here!!