"trc" Dash Light - What Does That Mean ?

soupratt

HI all,

For the last couple of days the TRC light comes on (NOT TRCoff) in the middle of the dash when the car starts in the morning (1990 LS400) and sometime goes of but lately not and just stays on. If I turn the engine off and on again after a couple of minutes it the TRC light goes off usually.

What does that warning light mean - I assume it may be something to do with the traction control but sometimes things live low fluids may be the cause.

Any help.

Many thanks

Andrei

HI all,

For the last couple of days the TRC light comes on (NOT TRCoff) in the middle of the dash when the car starts in the morning (1990 LS400) and sometime goes of but lately not and just stays on. If I turn the engine off and on again after a couple of minutes it the TRC light goes off usually.

What does that warning light mean - I assume it may be something to do with the traction control but sometimes things live low fluids may be the cause.

Any help.

Many thanks

Andrei

From experiance, a lot of sensors going off will trip the trac light. Even if your brake fluid sensor isnt connected. Just make sure all the connections are secure to all the main mechanical parts under the hood.

HI all,

Any help.

Many thanks

Andrei

From experiance, a lot of sensors going off will trip the trac light. Even if your brake fluid sensor isnt connected. Just make sure all the connections are secure to all the main mechanical parts under the hood.

Hello: I agree also check your battery, It may be going on its way out. A weak battery can cause other lights in the dash to light and not the one of the charging system, check battery and terminals for corrosion, battery.

Sincerely,

C. Cardona