12000k Hid Lights

Dew point, yeah, that's it.  Thanks Turbo.

Radiation fog usually only occurs in high pressure, low wind areas and you are right it is caused by the cooling of the ground which causes it to appear like its on the ground but its still not. Nice try though. And as for the rest at water vapors dewpoint droplets form INSIDE the vapor not out of the vapor hence the water droplets surrounded by water vapor or FOG is the GASEOUS form of water. You must understand that the water droplets inside the vapor are what allow u to see this gaseous form. Without the vapor u would have no droplets and no fog so stop taping bill nye the science guy and trying to prove me wrong. Lets find a new topic here.

Radiation fog usually only occurs in high pressure, low wind areas and you are right it is caused by the cooling of the ground which causes it to appear like its on the ground but its still not. Nice try though. And as for the rest at water vapors dewpoint droplets form INSIDE the vapor not out of the vapor hence the water droplets surrounded by water vapor or FOG is the GASEOUS form of water. You must understand that the water droplets inside the vapor are what allow u to see this gaseous form. Without the vapor u would have no droplets and no fog so stop taping bill nye the science guy and trying to prove me wrong. Lets find a new topic here.

You can't see water vapor.

You still don't see the gaseous form of water, you see the condensed droplets, which may be an artifact, but are not the actual gas itself. Gas is gas, droplets is droplets. There's just no bul*BLEEP*ting your way around that.

If fog is a gas, then you don't need fog lights.

Next thing you know, you'll be trying to tell us that wood smoke is a gas.

This thread is moot.

You still don't see the gaseous form of water, you see the condensed droplets, which may be an artifact, but are not the actual gas itself. Gas is gas, droplets is droplets. There's just no bul*BLEEP*ting your way around that.

This thread is moot.

So because u cant see it that means it doesn't exist. Next thing u know you're gonna tell us oxygen isn't a gas. Let's put it this way Fog is made up of 80% water vapor and about 20% water droplets which is why it is suspended in air. That makes me 80% right and u 80% wrong. So see it how u want it but im done with this conversation. This is a waste of time. You just won't get it. So go back to flippin bugers so when I need ur input on what temperature to cook fries at I let u know.

This thread is moot.

So because u cant see it that means it doesn't exist. Next thing u know you're gonna tell us oxygen isn't a gas. Let's put it this way Fog is made up of 80% water vapor and about 20% water droplets which is why it is suspended in air. That makes me 80% right and u 80% wrong. So see it how u want it but im done with this conversation. This is a waste of time. You just won't get it. So go back to flippin bugers so when I need ur input on what temperature to cook fries at I let u know.

bartkat, I didn't know that you worked in a burger stand??? :lol::lol::lol:

And on that note , What is wrong with flipping burgers? I hope that wasn'y said to be demeaning. Now the topic is changed, Highjacked :pirate: Blah Blah back forth, Blah Blah back forth, etc... :wacko::wacko:

Dew point, yeah, that's it. Thanks Turbo.

This thread is moot.

Don't be trying to insult people, noob. You'll find that there are people here just as smart or smarter than you are, so lighten up.

You have modified your definiton several times now, but you continue to be incorrect. Fog is still not a gas.

This thread is moot.

And on that note , What is wrong with flipping burgers? I hope that wasn'y said to be demeaning. Now the topic is changed, Highjacked :pirate: Blah Blah back forth, Blah Blah back forth, etc...:wacko::wacko:

There's not a damn thing wrong with flipping burgers. There is perhaps something wrong with being new on a web message board and trying to prove one is a boy genius. :lol::lol:

Besides, who would try to drive at night with headlights painted blue to look like 12,000 K but not putting out enough lumens to see a toad in the road?

rosco.jpg + bulb-b.gif =150px-Candleburning.jpg

This thread is moot.

And on that note , What is wrong with flipping burgers? I hope that wasn'y said to be demeaning. Now the topic is changed, Highjacked :pirate: Blah Blah back forth, Blah Blah back forth, etc...:wacko::wacko:

There's not a damn thing wrong with flipping burgers. There is perhaps something wrong with being new on a web message board and trying to prove one is a boy genius. :lol::lol:

Besides, who would try to drive at night with headlights painted blue to look like 12,000 K but not putting out enough lumens to see a toad in the road?

rosco.jpg + bulb-b.gif =150px-Candleburning.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

This thread is moot.

And on that note , What is wrong with flipping burgers? I hope that wasn'y said to be demeaning. Now the topic is changed, Highjacked :pirate: Blah Blah back forth, Blah Blah back forth, etc... :wacko: :wacko:

i agree enough is enough

This thread is moot.

i agree enough is enough

Took long enough to figure that out. :D Now I guess it's back to studying fauna and flora. :lol::lol:

Then go down to the parts store and ask for a set of "water vapor lights".

This thread is moot.

i agree enough is enough

Took long enough to figure that out. :D Now I guess it's back to studying fauna and flora. :lol::lol:

Then go down to the parts store and ask for a set of "water vapor lights".

bartkat, I found a supplier for the water vapor lights, Let's see hmmmmm

I think I found it

Here it is

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers: