Sup To The Gs Fam

SUP to everyone,

I just purchased a 1998 GS400. I had a 94 GS300, I did not want to get rid of her, but after 260k miles I figured I got my money's worth.

I am basically looking to keep the performance and the feel of the GS400, so I plan to put some wheels on, but not bigger than 18's. If anyone has any suggests please feel free to hit me back.

Take care

SUP to everyone,

I just purchased a 1998 GS400.  I had a 94 GS300, I did not want to get rid of her, but after 260k miles I figured I got my money's worth.

I am basically looking to keep the performance and the feel of the GS400, so I plan to put some wheels on, but not bigger than 18's.  If anyone has any suggests please feel free to hit me back.

Take care

Welcome to the club, :cheers:

Welcome.

As for wheels, suggestions would be easier with a budget range and style preference. Also, are you planning to drop the car a little. I think you should, especially if you are going to 18s. :)

Welcome.

As for wheels, suggestions would be easier with a budget range and style preference.  Also, are you planning to drop the car a little.  I think you should, especially if you are going to 18s. :)

I agree with Neo, if your planning on going to 18s, you should lower the car. I wasn't a fan of changing the suspension on these cars, but i am definately glad that i lowered mine (2006 GS). i love the way it looks and handles now. I gotta say that it was due in part to Neo.. :P

:cheers: WELCOME SFQUE10 :cheers: