Turbo Sc 300

lfrers

I just bought this car on Friday. 4 hours into my drive to California from Austen TX. and a :censored: Suicidal, Kamikaze Deer who forgot to take his Prozac jumped in front of me and wiped out the front end of this beautiful show car. It Dyno'd at 475 HP. It ran the 1/4 mile in 10.94 @123 mph. It was featured in Turbo Magazines sept 2000 issue. I guess I just wrote this to get some sympathy. It was a sad moment to be sure. Just made me sick.

post-2763-1130184871_thumb.jpg

post-2763-1130184879_thumb.jpg

That sucks!!!!

The damage certainly looks repairable though. It could have been worse. I'm sure you'll bring it back to it's original (if not better) condition in no time.

Do you have a list of mods? I'm curious to know what brand wheel you have and the size/offset. Thanks.

Toyomoto Stage IV Lexus SC300 Turbo

ENGINE

Mitsubishi 25G Turbo "Mad Dog"

R.C Engeneering injector system

Getty Exhaust

HKS Blow Off Valve

Toyomoto Custom Exhaust manifold

Turboectics "race gate"Waste gate

Nology Power Core Ingition Amplifier

Toyomoto Head gasket to lower compression

Fuel pump upgrade

Upgraded Fuel Rail

550cc Injectors

3in down pipe

DRIVE TRAIN

Six Speen Maual Getrag Transmission

Turbo Supra Rear End

Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch assy

ELECTRONICS

G-Force Computer ECU Upgrade

Gretty Rebic III

HKS EVC III

HKS Vein pressure converter

SUSPENSION

Front Suspention From Turbo Supra

Eibach lowering springs

Supra rear disc upgrade

Brembo front brake uprade

Front drilled/slotted rotors

Rear driller rotors

EXTERIOR

Factory Toyota OEM paint

18in HRE 3pc aluminum wheels

NEW 18in 295/35/18 Michelin Piolot sports (rears)245/35/18 front

INTERIOR

Brand new custom two tone blk/tan Leather interior (installed less than a week ago)

THIS CAR WILL PASS ANYTHING BUT A GAS STATION.

The Power is fine for me bro.

The Car has got more than just power.

Sick !Removed! interior all boost control and engine management

electronics hidden and the rims are 3 piece $1000 each. Just to name a

few things. Nice car though. What year and how many miles? Mine is 97 and has 60k

That sucks!!!! 

The damage certainly looks repairable though.  It could have been worse.  I'm sure you'll bring it back to it's original (if not better) condition in no time. 

Do you have a list of mods?  I'm curious to know what brand wheel you have and the size/offset.  Thanks.

Just got it back from the initial appraisel. 5K to repair.

What was damaged? From the pic you show, I don't see how there's $5,000 worth of damage done. My guess is a new hood, front right headlight assembly, front right fender, grille, front fascia, radiator? Unless the deer thwacked the winshield.

You got me. The hood is bent but not even scratched, I don't even think they are replacing the hood. Just right fender, the front bumper, all the 3 lights on rt side, running light, aluminum tube that runs along inside of bumper, foam part inside bumper, and the entire metal sub frame structure that the radiator and intercooler mount to. It's all bent to :censored: .:whistles: Oh yea, the engine compartment cleaning, the air intake, and a part of the aftermarket ignition spark booster.

I have Allstate.

I don't really care about the cost. They are paying for it. It's just such a huge hassle. I live 2 hours from the service center and the apraisers. Lots of running around. I have never hunted deer but I think I am going to start.

FUNNY, THEY ARE RUNNING A STORY ON HITTING DEER ON CNN TONIGHT!

What was damaged?  From the pic you show, I don't see how there's $5,000 worth of damage done.  My guess is a new hood, front right headlight assembly, front right fender, grille, front fascia, radiator?  Unless the deer thwacked the winshield.

Dropped it off at the body shop in San Diego yesterday. I will get it back around December 7th. Will take it to get a Dyno and Tune afterwards. Can't Wait. B)

You got me. The hood is bent but not even scratched, I don't even think they are replacing the hood. Just right fender, the front bumper, all the 3 lights on rt side, running light, aluminum tube that runs along inside of bumper, foam part inside bumper, and the entire metal sub frame structure that the radiator and intercooler mount to. It's all bent to  :censored: .:whistles:  Oh yea, the engine compartment cleaning, the air intake, and a part of the aftermarket ignition spark booster.

I have Allstate.

I don't really care about the cost. They are paying for it. It's just such a huge hassle. I live 2 hours from the service center and the apraisers. Lots of running around. I have never hunted deer but I think I am going to start.

FUNNY, THEY ARE RUNNING A STORY ON HITTING DEER ON CNN TONIGHT!

What was damaged?  From the pic you show, I don't see how there's $5,000 worth of damage done.  My guess is a new hood, front right headlight assembly, front right fender, grille, front fascia, radiator?  Unless the deer thwacked the winshield.