What Are The Biggest Rims That Can Fit

kpboa

I own a 2003 is 300 and what to put 20" rims on it but every where says that they can not fit. what are the biggest rims that can fit on my car without messing up the suspension. Also what conversions would have to be taken for 20" rims if they cannot fit normally up there

• 2 months later...

I own a 2003 is 300 and what to put 20" rims on it but every where says that they can not fit. what are the biggest rims that can fit on my car without messing up the suspension. Also what conversions would have to be taken for 20" rims if they cannot fit normally up there

tirerack.com can answer that also for second opinion. :cheers:

I do not have the knowledge to back up any claims, however I plan to go with 18's when I find the rims which suit my car and plans for my car best.