Lexus in canada

the package wif Nav is around 10G

which I think is pretty stupid

i mean

IS is a mid range car and you get it up to around 60G

i believe it will have effects on the sales of the car

But I like this color better.

06.lexus.is.350.r34.500.jpg

In my opinion buying a LEXUS is money well spent unlike most other auto mfg's. <_<

can you in anyways explain to me how is the money well spend in you opinion

cheap interior

the interior IMHO can't compete with the TSX

i mean comon

if you want our money

use your brain a little bit more

the exterior is nice, expect the stupid side mirror

i believe with that quality

it should be around the TL G35 price

not a bimmer 330i price

don't know if you guys would agree

just my 2 cent

I have no idea why Lexus have to be special in that

the IS can be compare to the TL and G35

but

Lexus in canada

i mean

WELCOME TO ***LEXUS OWNERS CLUB***

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THERE???

but

Lexus in canada

i mean

what i am trying to say is

i had a Lexus before

i had a LX450

i am trying to say

the new IS is not a good value car

but

Lexus in canada

i mean

what i am trying to say is

i had a Lexus before

i had a LX450

i am trying to say

the new IS is not a good value car

To each his own. End of story. :whistles:

Your welcome to post here if you don't own a Lexus or want to .

The IS is over priced for what it is and has some ugly features such as a bulging 3d taillight (only visible in person) a red reflector that looks like it was an afterthought and just stuck on like a post it note.

For the price of an IS i would not buy it as will most of the public.

I feel they have priced themselves out of the market.

I like the car but the GS is more value by miles than this thing is.

man.. i tested drive the is250 today. they jack up the price so much, and i can't even customize my IS. too over price. i think you better off w/ a 3 series with that price. i am going to get that instead. i think you all should reconsider it. or just don't buy it so early so they would reduce it.

this marketing scheme is stupid. it's gonna hurt them.

$38,400 for IS w/ Nav? huh?

and i don't really want a 18" wheel anyway, why force me to buy them?

:chairshot:

Your welcome to post here if you don't own a Lexus or want to .

The IS is over priced for what it is and has some ugly features such as a bulging 3d taillight (only visible in person) a red reflector that looks like it was an afterthought and just stuck on like a post it note.

For the price of an IS i would not buy it as will most of the public.

I feel they have priced themselves out of the market.

I like the car but the GS is more value by miles than this thing is.

Car for car the GS is going to be $10,000 more than an IS. If you want one with some HP then go another $10,000 on top of that. Nothing wrong with that, if that's what you want.

For my preferences, the IS fills the bill Just driving one impresses hell out of me.

sait On ne jamais

PS: What is this third tail light to which you refer?

gallery_1385_49_1129301286.jpg

The way the taillight buldges out at the top of it is what i personally don't like . it takes away from the curves of the car from being smooth.

Never mind the sheet metal is so flat and straight down it is begging to get 10 -20 door dings a day.

The way the taillight buldges out at the top of it is what i personally don't like . it takes away from the curves of the car from being smooth.

Never mind the sheet metal is so flat and straight down it is begging to get 10 -20 door dings a day.

Ah the aero tail light bulge. Might take a little getting used to. Altezza/IS300 was known for it's tails.

Lots of drivers are going to see those tal lights. Perhaps they'll remember being passed by the car with the uglay tails. :lol::lol:

In my opinion buying a LEXUS is money well spent unlike most other auto mfg's. <_<

Depreciation (trade in price) on my '02 was 40% after 4 model years. That's not bad since the average for all cars seems to be 50% after 3 years.

bartkat, I'm with you on this IS issue, This all started when some ex LEXUS owner decided that he's going to vent his personal feelings about the IS on these forums and really is pointless to do so, I wonder if he goes around to other car forums and complains about every dislike on every other mfg's designs? He would be typing non stop if that were the case. Another 2 cents. :whistles:

Depreciation (trade in price) on my '02 was 40% after 4 model years. That's not bad since the average for all cars seems to be 50% after 3 years.

bartkat, I'm with you on this IS issue, This all started when some ex LEXUS owner decided that he's going to vent his personal feelings about the IS on these forums and really is pointless to do so, I wonder if he goes around to other car forums and complains about every dislike on every other mfg's designs? He would be typing non stop if that were the case. Another 2 cents.:whistles:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...topic=24819&hl=

can you in anyways explain to me how is the money well spend in you opinion

cheap interior

the interior IMHO can't compete with the TSX

i mean comon

if you want our money

use your brain a little bit more

the exterior is nice, expect the stupid side mirror

i believe with that quality

it should be around the TL G35 price

not a bimmer 330i price

don't know if you guys would agree

just my 2 cent

jeez what kind of english translation is this? its almost unintelligible

Nitpicking a Lexus IS apart should make you feel good because it won't bother those in the know about these cars.

If you're looking for pure performance, IF you drive your cars hard, then perhaps a BMW 330i loaded will make you happier but if you don't like the price of the Lexus you will not like the BMW's price tag.

If you're looking for the best balance of performance, luxury, quality, service (dealership), then look no further, your Lexus IS is available now.

Nitpicking a Lexus IS apart should make you feel good because it won't bother those in the know about these cars.

If you're looking for pure performance, IF you drive your cars hard, then perhaps a BMW 330i loaded will make you happier but if you don't like the price of the Lexus you will not like the BMW's price tag.

If you're looking for the best balance of performance, luxury, quality, service (dealership), then look no further, your Lexus IS is available now.

NICE!!!

***THIS IS A KEEPER*** :cheers:

I don't own a Lexus, never have yet (for 6 years I've been a Honda person). But the reason I joined this forum is to learn from other owners experiences about Lexus. When Lexus unveiled the new IS last April, I fell in love immediately. So, I am for certian going to order an IS come January (when the RWD 6 speed manual IS 250 is available). After driving an AWD IS 250 last weekend and reading this thread and some of the negative remarks about Lexus, I have the following points:

1. Lexus vehicles are built with precision beyond that known to man. The fit and finnish is beyond anything on the road today (including BMW, MB, Acura, and for certain Cadillac). I fell in love with how soft and solid the doors close on this car - velvety soft, very sensual.

2. The new L-finnesse styling theme is beautiful, and it will look just as good 10 years from now. The new GS and IS (and upcomming LS for 2007) are like fine art. You can sit and look at them for hours and not get board.

3. I don't know where people get mad at the price: I figured I could get an IS 250 RWD with the 6 speed stick shift, premium package, and MLS sound system for $32,950. That comes with dual 10 way power front seats (heated and cooled, I might add), keyless ignition (and if you haven't driven an IS or GS, you just have to just to see how the keyless ignition works - it's soooo friggin cool :) ), optical instruments (which goes beyond LED illumination), and the quietest, most solid, smooth, refined, and at the same time sporty ride I've ever driven. This car makes my 2000 Prelude feel like a piece of junk, which it is not at all.