Test Drove Is250 And Is350 Today

Test drove each car today. What an awesome product! The 250 is lacking some power but the 350 rips. Killer sunroof controls and paddle shifting. Even had a led flash by the tach when you hit 5000rpm's to warn you to upshift. The Gen 5 nav system is unreal. Great nav system. Love the cars.

I went down to test drive yesterday. I was a little disappointed.....the dealership only got 7 of them for the weekend. 5 of them were sold and only 2 left, both 250's w/out nav. They only had 1 350 in the shipment and it sold. So, didn't get to see the nav but overall, I was impressed with 250 compared to my IS300. The salesman said he had no clue when they are getting more of them to sell. He said the ML wouldn't be available for a while. Guess I'm gonna have to wait.

i test drove a 350 on tuesday and a 250 today. the 350 was very quick, doing 0-60 in less than 6 seconds. the sound system was great, sound like i was in a movie theater. smooth ride. the 250 was awesome too. not as quick but great braking power. I was doing 85 around a curve and didnt even notice it until the salesman mentioned it. well he told me to drive it like it was mine so i did w/o realizing how fast i was going. the awd on the 250 is great. better handling i think. i plan to purchase a 250 in the near future.