Vacuum Lines Causing Low Idle

A vacuum leak can cause every possible problem depending on which one it is ,you have about 30 hoses on the engine. They are the black hoses going from part to part.

A low idle problem should be started to troubleshoot by cleaning the throttle body to make sure the iacv is working properly.

A vacuum leak can cause every possible problem depending on which one it is ,you have about 30 hoses on the engine. They are the black hoses going from part to part.

A low idle problem should be started to troubleshoot by cleaning the throttle body to make sure the iacv is working properly.

Thanks SKPerformance. I'm a newbie when it comes to cars so do you know where I could get instructions to clean the throttle body?

I'm trying to learn how to maintain my car myself; I greatly appreciate the relevant comments posted like yours.

• 3 years later...

hi everybody,

im having similar low idle issues. 93 gs 300. is there any IMPORTANT i should do before attempting this job of cleaning and where can i find a new seals if mine are bad?

thanks in advance