2006 Lexus Gs 430 18" Rims For Sale

06gs430

Im selling the rims that came with my Car. 2006 GS-430

They are flawless, NO damage, come with the factory run flats. I drove on these tires/rims for a month before purchasing the rims you see in my signature now.

Make me your best offer and please lets be reasonable, you're no fool and neither am i.

see picture below.

im asking $1200 OBO

Will these fit a 1998 GS400? Please post the specs for the wheel and tires.....

Wagsy

Im selling the rims that came with my Car.  2006 GS-430

They are flawless, NO damage, come with the factory run flats.  I drove on these tires/rims for a month before purchasing the rims you see in my signature now.

Make me your best offer and please lets be reasonable, you're no fool and neither am i.

see picture below.

im asking $1200 OBO

Will these fit a 1998 GS400?  Please post the specs for the wheel and tires.....

Wagsy

Yes they should. It has been done. :) As for specs, I believe they are 18x8 with +45 offset.

Those are hot rims? They will '99 GS300 with L-Tune springs and shocks installed without no problem?

How about $800.00? I currently have 18's that needs to get rid off. I wanted to post them up. I am a respected ToyotaNation.com member but unfortunately have to build my status here. Also a member in clublexus.com. But hey, great rides you gotz.

Im selling the rims that came with my Car.  2006 GS-430

They are flawless, NO damage, come with the factory run flats.  I drove on these tires/rims for a month before purchasing the rims you see in my signature now.

see picture below.

im asking $1200 OBO

Are these for Sale still? I offered earlier $800. How about $1,000 shipped? You can contact me at 917-295-1357

no it was 1200 unshipped, but ive already promised someone else the rims if the issue with the *BLEEP* at the rims store works out. the other guy lives close to me and was willing to pick them up.

no it was 1200 unshipped, but ive already promised someone else the rims if the issue with the *BLEEP* at the rims store works out.  the other guy lives close to me and was willing to pick them up.

No prob man! Just update us on how that goes. Nice new wheels btw, what are they and where did you buy them. Link if possible.

they're armano hamptons. got em from a douchebag a-hole near the miller beer factory off the 210. he's the guy who "cant find my stock rims" as soon as i find a link to his site and company, i'll post it on this site so no one does business with him ever again.

they're armano hamptons.  got em from a douchebag a-hole  near the miller beer factory off the 210.  he's the guy who "cant find my stock rims"  as soon as i find a link to his site and company, i'll post it on this site so no one does business with him ever again.

Are those 20's or 18"s. Probably 20's right? How much did you pay for them? Good luck with that a$$hole!