Gs Warranty?

I am thinking about purchasing a GS430 from a New York Auction place (Major World). They advertise alot in the NY area. There is a 2002 GS430 there in black with 48,000 miles on it. I like the car alot and it is an excellent price. I am worried that i am going to take a 6 year loan and the car is going to be deffective because it is from an auction and the price is low. Has anyone bought from an auction? If i went to lexus and wanted to buy a 3 year warranty. How does that work. What is the process and what kind of price might i expect to pay for the warranty? Thanks guys

I would find a better place to buy a car. If the price is 2 low there is usually a reason. I have appraised many of cars purchased from there. Not good. You will take that car to a dealer a year or 2 down the road and find out its worth alot less then you owe. Dont look at the payment look at the car. If a car is still under the original 4yr/50k warranty you can purchase an extended agreement for around $1800.