Bad Nakamichi Amp On Rx300

Hi everyone.

The amp. on my wife's Nakamich equipped 2000 RX300 AWD has died. I don't want to go aftermarket since so much is tied into the HVAC/Radio screen but the dealer says the new amp is $700 and installing it is another $300. Way too steep for me but the volume and power of the radio is now gone.

Where can I go for a replacement amp.?

Can I use something other than the Nakamichi amp?

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone.

The amp. on my wife's Nakamich equipped 2000 RX300 AWD has died.  I don't want to go aftermarket since so much is tied into the HVAC/Radio screen but the dealer says the new amp is $700 and installing it is another $300.  Way too steep for me but the volume and power of the radio is now gone.

Thanks in advance.

I have a direct factory replacement amp in excellent condition. Interested ?

Hi everyone.

The amp. on my wife's Nakamich equipped 2000 RX300 AWD has died.  I don't want to go aftermarket since so much is tied into the HVAC/Radio screen but the dealer says the new amp is $700 and installing it is another $300.  Way too steep for me but the volume and power of the radio is now gone.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I am. I've emailed you back. Thanks.

Hi everyone.

Thanks in advance.

I've tried emailing you a couple of times and I don't have PM ability on this board. Could you please email me at dahapa@hotmail.com ASAP.

Thanks.

Hi everyone.

Thanks in advance.

I've tried emailing you a couple of times and I don't have PM ability on this board. Could you please email me at dahapa@hotmail.com ASAP.

Thanks.

Done.

Hi everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

Done.

Additional emails sent, please respond.

thank you.

Hi everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

Done.

thank you.

The amp should arive this weekend no later than Mon. Tues. ;)

Hi everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

Done.

thank you.

Please email me with the tracking information and refer to my earlier email.

thank you.

Hi everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

Done.

thank you.

Please email me with the tracking information and refer to my earlier email.

thank you.

The amp didn't pass the bench test so I refunded your $. I will keep my eyes open for another one. :cheers: