Unknown Parts

chrisnisbet

I have a couple of 'spare' parts that were left in the trunk of the car when I bought it a while ago, and I can't find where they are meant to go.

One says F/L and the other says R/R, so I assume they go front left and right rear.

The part numbers are:

F/L: 67774-50020

R/R: 67775-50030

I've attached a picture of them.

Does anyone have any idea where they go?

Cheers.

post-16550-1126907848_thumb.jpg

They're plastic. It looks like the underside of them should be stuck with adhesive to another surface.

I was hoping that someone might be able to look up the part numbers to see what they are called/where they should go.

The finish on the 'top' side of them is such that I wouldn't expect it to normally be visible. I wondered if they might be some kind of drain tray that fed A/C condensate away somewhere. They're prety clean, which makes me think they go inside the car somewhere.

Cheers

I have a couple of 'spare' parts that were left in the trunk of the car when I bought it a while ago, and I can't find where they are meant to go.

One says F/L and the other says R/R, so I assume they go front left and right rear.

The part numbers are:

Cheers.

• 13 years later...

I will put an end to this mystery..... these are the trim finish panels that fit the "hole"  in all 4 doors, you cant see them, but your fingers feel them when you use the opening to close the door.... 

they seem to fit 95-2000

IMG_0059.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2005 at 4:57 PM, chrisnisbet said:

The part numbers are:

Cheers.

post-16550-1126907848_thumb.jpg

you are right. they go in the "POCKET" on the doors as a trim panel at the top.. glue them in..