Cleaning Gauge Cluster Tinted Plastic

How do you all clean the dried spit and dust off your gauge cluster plastic? LOL I learned the hard way that rubbing a towel over it can STILL scratch it...and i don't want to make that mistake again.

I bought this really cool towel thing at a car store. It has a very weird texture and it extremely fine. It's maybe a foot square, light blue, and clings dust off ANYTHING. Can i try this?

What solution do you use too? Just water?

Also, is there a way to remove the cover to the rx330 gauge cluster? It's a real pain to get in the 3 "holes" of the gauge cluster...

Thanks!

I like to use PlatX from Meguiars and a soft Micro fiber towel to safly polish plastic like the intrument panal.

To keep it clean use Plexus and a soft micro fiber towel.

I finf its easier to apply these products to the towel rather then applying it to the plastic(less mess)

Meguiars PlastX

Plexus Plastic Polish/cleaner

Sonus Buffing towels

My instrument cluster looked a little like it had been cleaned with steel wool. It was really strange because the rest of the car is just pristine, and yet the clear plastic over the instruments was just scratched up. I used Novus plastic polish on it and the scratches are gone. It looks new now. Of course, I had to vaccuum because there were little white bits from the polish all over the place, but the annoying scratches are gone. I got a microfiber towel to clean it in the future.