Problem With Nakamichi Cd Player

slikvik

I have a 99 LX470 with the nakamichi sound system. The in-dash 6-CD changer does not work. We've had it repaired once already and dont want to get it repaired again. Also, I would like to replace the speakers and subwoofers, but I have no idea what size would fit.

Currently I am using an FM transmitter with my IPOD to listen to music, so replacing the headunit is not that important to me. I need to know whether there is an input on the back of the radio for me to plug in my IPOD.

I would really like to change out my speakers.

Basically I want my system to sound good again. I am looking for the best cost-effective option.

Thanks

Hey, well thanks for the suggestion, but i've already been to crutchfield and they don't have information on the LX470 with Nakamichi audio system...

No one seems to have the info for my car.... it sucks!

Alright, I wouldn't even bother trying to fix the changer they always break. You could upgrade to a 2002 navigation system to cure the problem.

Hey, well thanks for the suggestion, but i've already been to crutchfield and they don't have information on the LX470 with Nakamichi audio system...

Alright, I wouldn't even bother trying to fix the changer they always break. You could upgrade to a 2002 navigation system to cure the problem.

That would be great, but where would I get one from? It would be sweet to put in a navi, i just didnt think it would be possible.

That would be great, but where would I get one from? It would be sweet to put in a navi, i just didnt think it would be possible.

EM or PM me,