Back Into 330

I just dropped off the 400 and they gave me a 330 to drive. What a difference! I immediately felt it in the transmittion and n the ride. I am really convinced that the 400s are considerably ahead in driving pleasure and response to the OLD technology of the RX 330. Forget the fuel savings – I would pay the difference in price just for the pleasure of the driving response of the 400. :D

I just dropped off the 400 and they gave me a 330 to drive.  What a difference!  I immediately felt it in the transmittion and n the ride.  I am really convinced that the 400s are considerably ahead in driving pleasure and response to the OLD technology of the RX 330. Forget the fuel savings – I would pay the difference in price just for the pleasure of the driving response of the 400. :D

You could also use the difference in price (around $10k) to buy a pretty good pre-owned Corvette and get an even better driving response.

I think he's talking about the CVT mainly.

I also notice the shifting in my car after driving the Prius. CVT technology is definately the future and feels much more natural than a conventional transmission.

I just dropped off the 400 and they gave me a 330 to drive.  What a difference!  I immediately felt it in the transmittion and n the ride.  I am really convinced that the 400s are considerably ahead in driving pleasure and response to the OLD technology of the RX 330. Forget the fuel savings – I would pay the difference in price just for the pleasure of the driving response of the 400. :D

You could also use the difference in price (around $10k) to buy a pretty good pre-owned Corvette and get an even better driving response.

<sarcasm>

Yeah, I'm sure that Corvette will be great in the snow come winter... And you can pack it with so much stuff! ;)

</sarcasm>

<sarcasm>

Yeah, I'm sure that Corvette will be great in the snow come winter... And you can pack it with so much stuff! ;)

</sarcasm>

<sarcasm>

Do not forget how the corvette can tow 3000 lbs :)

</sarcasm>

...not for 10K, maybe 15K for a nice 95 C4 Corvette. Of course, if you have about 28K, a C5 like mine will spoil you for life!

Driven the new C6 yet? ;)

Not yet, but I would love to drive the new Z06 (505 HP). Then again, maybe I shouldn't (cost $70,000)! The nice thing about the C6s is the NAV option. I'm kinda spoiled when I use the RX.

or for 46k (base) you can get a lotus elise...then youll be spolied :lol:

Hurt by the constant kidney-pounding from rock-hard seats/suspension and body contortions to enter and exit? Yes! Spoiled? No! :chairshot: