2006 Gs Binging

Does anyone find the constant binging on the 2006 GS annoying??

This car bings at every little thing. It's goes out of control if you drive 10 yards without your seatbelt, and worse today, my car is out of washer fluid and it kept binging telling me LOW WASHER FLUID my entire 1 hr commute....

Anyone get the dealer to shut this off??

well the seatbelt warning is for your own safety.

as for everything else, i guess it just does that to let u know that something needs service or attention.

the dealer will not assist you in turning any of the warning lights/sounds off. i've already tried....

well the seatbelt warning is for your own safety.

as for everything else, i guess it just does that to let u know that something needs service or attention.

the dealer will not assist you in turning any of the warning lights/sounds off. i've already tried....

While I do buckle my seatbelt, sometimes I don't get to it by the end of the driveway.....the thing starts beeping 50 times a second.

Service warnings are fine, but I've never had a car put the low washer fluid warning in RED (usually yellow) and making noise.

yea i agree with you, the seatbelt sound is really annoying! i've noticed that it shuts off after 30 seconds or so of driving....

just turn your radio up to drown out the noise!! haha

Except that ever time you come to a complete stop & start driving again, it beeps all over again

yea i agree with you, the seatbelt sound is really annoying! i've noticed that it shuts off after 30 seconds or so of driving....

Except that ever time you come to a complete stop & start driving again, it beeps all over again

I guess my question would be why would you drive without your seatbelt? I was OK with the comment about not getting it on by the end of the driveway (although I would put it on before moving ;)) but the stop and driving again assumes you are now way beyond the driveway.

I guess my question would be why would you drive without your seatbelt? I was OK with the comment about not getting it on by the end of the driveway (although I would put it on before moving ;)) but the stop and driving again assumes you are now way beyond the driveway.

Because I need to stop the car for the gate to open and there are a couple speedbumps in my complex - sometimes I didn't put the seatbelt on until I exited the complex

Because I need to stop the car for the gate to open and there are a couple speedbumps in my complex - sometimes I didn't put the seatbelt on until I exited the complex

After you park the Lexus at the complex, buckle the belt on the empty seat leaving it that way until you leave. Before you get into traffic and after your speed bumps, gate etc. buckle it in front of you. You're still driving safe and you don't have to listen to that irritating sound.

I don't know about the seat belt warning, but on my 98 the dealer can turn off just about every other audible warning. I had them turn off the chime for the lock-unlock on the remote, and the steering tilt-away as well. They charged .3 hour to do it, so around $25.00. No big deal.