5 - Factory Org 17" Es 330 Alloy Rims For Sell

Speaklife

I have five factory original 17” Lexus ES 330 Alloy Rims for sale. Practically new: four have 130 mi, and one has 0 mi (off spare). No curb damage. Includes original locks & key. Asking $1000 for all five and will ship to anywhere in the U.S. for free.

1. post a location of the seller: Sierra Vista, AZ

2. have an asking price: $1000 + Free Shipping in U.S.

3. state if new or used( then how old ): 4 – 130 mi/1 – 0 mi (1 wk)

4. receipt from original purchase, including where it was purchased: Lexus Original Equipment/Purchased from Lexus of Tucson, Tucson, AZ

5. your name: Will give my name to the buyer

6. Shipping: Included

I have a verified Paypal Account.

Added Rims Photo (sorry vivicam is not a great one; but it gives you a view of the rims.

post-20342-1127542979_thumb.jpg

Edited by Speaklife

I don't think you will get anywhere near 1300 for them especially with no rubber.

$500 is more reasonable as for 1300 you can get a whole new set of rims with rubber nowadays

You can't get orginal Lexus wheels for that price? I won't sell them for $500. That's $100 a piece. :wacko: I'll just keep them and look at them them. :whistles: Thanks for your input.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think you will get anywhere near 1300 for them especially with no rubber.

$500 is more reasonable as for 1300 you can get a whole new set of rims with rubber nowadays

You can't get orginal Lexus wheels for that price? I won't sell them for $500. That's $100 a piece. :wacko: I'll just keep them and look at them them.:whistles: Thanks for your input.

have fun looking at them...cause that is exactly what you will be doing for that price.....tell them I said hi...

You can't get orginal Lexus wheels for that price? I won't sell them for $500. That's $100 a piece.:wacko: I'll just keep them and look at them them.:whistles: Thanks for your input.

have fun looking at them...cause that is exactly what you will be doing for that price.....tell them I said hi...

All five of them said, hi back, how you doing!? :D

It is not the point of there replacment value but of there actual value .They are very ugly and plain rims so they are not desired by many.Most would buy them as a second set just for the tires.

These rims are not ugly SK. post-20342-1127545384_thumb.jpg When was the last time you actually saw 2005 ES 330 rims? These things are nice looking...they have more of a simi-chrome L center, five chrome lug nuts. and chrome stems/ with a nice smooth finish. These are very shiney alloy rims. I'm going to have to post a picture of them for you guys. You make sure you come back and look when I post the picture.

What I think I may do is sell the chrome rims that I have on my car to my God daughter for $200 and do a chrome exchange for my factory rims because I really like the six spoke Lexus factory rims. (maybe) I'm still trying to decide.:whistles: I'm not hurting to sell them at all.

They are very ugly and plain rims so they are not desired by many.Most would buy them as a second set just for the tires.

opinion!

I personally think they look very nice. I am partial to 5and 6 spoke wheels. Just today I saw a new 5 series BMW with a rim very similar, so similar I had to look real close to see if they were actually the Lexus ES rim.

steviej

They are very ugly and plain rims so they are not desired by many.Most would buy them as a second set just for the tires.

opinion!

I personally think they look very nice. I am partial to 5and 6 spoke wheels. Just today I saw a new 5 series BMW with a rim very similar, so similar I had to look real close to see if they were actually the Lexus ES rim.

steviej

Thank you stviej ;) I think that they are good looking too. Did you see my slightly blurry photo of them? They are nice. B)

I am wrong ,for some reason i was thinking of another set of rims.

Is that the same ones in your avatar?

They actually are not bad looking ,you might be able to get $800 for them.

I know the bmw rims they look like bnut they have a bent out spoke which makes them look real strong on those ones to me.

I am wrong ,for some reason i was thinking of another set of rims.

Is that the same ones in your avatar?

They actually are not bad looking ,you might be able to get $800 for them.

I know the bmw rims they look like bnut they have a bent out spoke which makes them look real strong on those ones to me.

Hey SK; I knew I liked you for some reason :D ...you are reasonable and can admit when you are wrong :cheers: Thats a wonderful characteristic! I put the picture of my rims in my first post if you want to go and look at them. I'm 80% sure now that I am going to send them to get chrome plated. I contacted LA Wheels this weekend and they will triple plate them for $400 or $417 if I want an exchange + $75 return shipping. That's not a bad deal. If I do that, I will post here, and of course you will close this thread right?

Anyway, thank you for all of your input.

Admitting when you are wrong means you can laugh with the people laughing at you.

:)

Get the exchange and chrome option for under $500 it is a steal.

I sent my wheels off today to get them chromed; so, I am going to keep them for myself and get the full benefit of my Lexus wheels! This is a cancelled sale. :cheers: I'm happy that I didn't have to settle or get ripped off!