turboing an ES250

Nadvi

hi there

my name is nadvi and i own a 92 lexus ES 250

it's also known as the Camry Prominent

i have 4VZ-FE engine wid an auto transmission

i blew up my engine last night and now i guess i will b putting in another 4VZ in it

but this time i wanna go for a manual trans.

is that possible

i wud also like 2 replace the headers as well as put in a bolt-on turbocharger wid intercooler

i m feelin really confused abt all this and wud reeally like some gud advice frm u guys abt what shud b done

if i m able to produce a car wid 200kw at the wheels

i guess i wll b the happiest person on earth

i m really anxios to get a reply frm u guys

Promise to speak english instead of 12 year old speak & I'll be happy to run through all the options you have!

Maybe it's just me, but he did put down that he is from "Dhaka,Bangladesh". I may speak spanish, but don't ask me to write, let alone translate another language :whistles:

Maybe some slack could be afforded here and a relevant response given instead.

At first sight I thought the same, but then I looked further and :o

I saw it. You won't find any of that in English. There is a difference between not being fluent & chatting like a 13 year old. :\

Not that I'm any good at English, I don't pretend to be. That doesn't mean people shouldn't at least attempt it for everyone else's sake.

N/A

Buy the header/y-pipe assembly from Australia (15-25bhp) / custom make them.

Port & polish the heads

Run enough n2o to make 300bhp

Custom turbocharger

or

Swap a 3.0L 3vz-fe in it.

I wouldn't try to run more than 280-300bhp on the 2.5L v6's. They've got the same weaker style parts the S blocks have.

The Camry / ES / Windom E-153 5-speed transmission obviously swaps.

The MR2 / Celica E-153 also swaps, but the shift is on the wrong side, so that must be corrected (minor mod). Axles for the differential will need to be swapped to Camry platform axles.

The MR2 / Celica had a few different optional / standard LSD's. Noone has ever swapped one to any Camry platform that I know of, but it should work with the right axles for anyone that feels like trying.

Chat room lingo is really hard to read. 

and should be left in the chat room or on the text message screens.

This is a bulletin board forum and people should take the time to spell out the words (with the exception of commonly abbreviated phrases like mpg, etc) and proof read their posts.

Sorry, just one of those little things in life that rubs me the wrong way.

steviej