Optima Tuning High Performance Module

civi

FAQ?

MY SIG

TRY THEM BOTH

NOT SURE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN THE FAQ. NOTHING IN THERE ABOUT OPTIMA PERFORMANCE MODULE THAT I SAW BEFORE MY EYES STARTED BLURING. NOTHING IN A SEARCH OF THE ES FORUM UNDER "OPTIMA", "+OPTIMA", "MODULE", "+MODULE" ETC.

AND FOR THE SIG, MY PUTER STOPS AT ONE MORE ITEM LOADING AND JUST SITS THERE.

THANKS.

FAQ?

MY SIG

TRY THEM BOTH

NOT SURE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN THE FAQ. NOTHING IN THERE ABOUT OPTIMA PERFORMANCE MODULE THAT I SAW BEFORE MY EYES STARTED BLURING. NOTHING IN A SEARCH OF THE ES FORUM UNDER "OPTIMA", "+OPTIMA", "MODULE", "+MODULE" ETC.

THANKS.

All that for under $20 huh? Well I'll pass personally......'if it sounds to good to be true'..... ;) We would all have them here if this was just the best things since sliced bread.

FYI, in the future, please turn your caps off as it's considered shouting at people. B)

:cheers:

FAQ?

MY SIG

TRY THEM BOTH

THANKS.

All that for under $20 huh? Well I'll pass personally......'if it sounds to good to be true'..... ;) We would all have them here if this was just the best things since sliced bread.

FYI, in the future, please turn your caps off as it's considered shouting at people. B)

:cheers:

I agree on the too good to be true thing and I meant to shout a bit. I never use caps unless I have to :whistles:

I agree on the too good to be true thing and I meant to shout a bit.  I never use caps unless I have to :whistles:

And you had to why? :blink: :whistles:

Oh, never mind. I thought I explained it, but I guess it's like a joke when you try and repeat it, but the punch line just leaves everyone doing :blink: At this point, never mind :rolleyes: the strory of my life I guess. U guys are great !