Model Research

ko90ls

:cheers: greetings to all

i am looking to buy a used sc pretty soon :) the price is not an issue but gas milage is, which is why i want a 300. currently i am looking at the 97+ models because those tail lights are HOT. but really i could buy a cheaper one and just mod it with the tail lights?

hmmmmmmmmmmm so many choices! <_<

well anyway, i already have a 90ls but i was wondering if there were and exceptionally good years for the sc300!

any info would help!

The gas mileage on the SC300 is about 19/23. The gas mileage on the SC400 is about 18/25. Those figures are according to fueleconomy.gov. Depending on your driving habits, the fuel economy difference should be minimal.

However, back to your real question, You can buy a cheaper one and mod the lights.

I'd say just get 97+ for the new style and equipment.

i know that i can mod the cheaper one, but i was just wondering what real improvements does the newer ones have over the older ones, you know? would it benefit me to spend more money up front on a newer model or spend less upfront and and more on mods? is the 97+ in a whole different league than the older ones and would help me out in the long run? is there another model year (maybe 95-96) that is just as good as the 97+? just wnat a little info on the different model... or is there a site that has all this info for me?