• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone know what kit this is? Does it take stock fog lights?

post-23915-1141965139_thumb.jpg

Thanks -BLangeSC400

It looks like the JICs Magic Kit w/out the fogs and 97-00 grill. Looks nice though.

• 1 month later...

Well here is a link to a very good site with all the info you will need! Lexus Site This site includes names of bodykits and usually has links to the site where to get the kits from. It also has a lot of info from, Aftermarket potential & options, Differences between the SC300 & 400, Photos, History, Mods, Vender Retailers, DIY modifications, Compatable supra parts, etc. This site has it all.

Also I love this body kit "Phenix Target Street Attacker" (It is also in the site I mentioned above) I really want to get this kit but cant find any site that carries it! Can you guys help me. Here are some pics!

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

• 2 months later...

Well here is a link to a very good site with all the info you will need! Lexus Site This site includes names of bodykits and usually has links to the site where to get the kits from. It also has a lot of info from, Aftermarket potential & options, Differences between the SC300 & 400, Photos, History, Mods, Vender Retailers, DIY modifications, Compatable supra parts, etc. This site has it all.

Also I love this body kit "Phenix Target Street Attacker" (It is also in the site I mentioned above) I really want to get this kit but cant find any site that carries it! Can you guys help me. Here are some pics!

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

I'm sorry; I didn't notice your Post.

I believe the pics are for the JICs Magic as 00_Soarer_400 said.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a hard time here finding vendors for the majority of these kits

where can i get a phenix target or a Do-Luck Kit, not the Do-Luck DK400 though

only phenix sites ive seen are in japanese, is the only way of doing this overseas shipping and translating the site with some kind of program?

• 1 month later...

I was planning on doing a 97+ conversion but that Phenix kit is so badass... I wanna know more about it too, if anyone finds anywhere in the US that sells it please post it up here. I like how it keeps the factory fogs in there and leaves plenty of room for a FMIC

• 2 months later...